Who are we
UXPG Limited, UK registered company no 11164613, registered at 251 Gray’s Inn Road, London, London WC1X 8QT United Kingdom. We own and operate uxplayground.co.uk website.
Why we collect personal data?
As we are a team of designers, speakers, teachers and experts, we want to share are expertise and knowledge to those that see it. In order to do so, we need to process your personal data so that we can:
- provide you with the information and service you have requested for
- receive feedback on providing you with the best experience of our services
- handle administration associated with using our services and arranging events and projects that you have
registered your interest and/or paid for
- ensure our third party partners provide you with the services that make up the UX Playground experience
- contact you on updates and cancellations to our events and services
- contact you if you are a raffle winner
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
* Contact data — First name, Last name, Email address
We may collect via our third-party payment processing system the following information:
* Transactional data — Card details, Postcode
We may automatically collect the following information when you visit our Website:
* Usage data — Internet Protocol (IP), Geo location, Browser version, Operating systems etc
How do we collect personal data?
Collect directly from you —
We collect your personal information when you:
- Register on the Website, or in-person, your interest in using the UX Playground Services, or via a third-party website
- Sign up and pay for a full or instalment payment plan via the Website to participate in a project
- Post information on the Chat feature or our enquiry form on the Website
- Interact with us or the UX Playground team members directly via social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc
- Participate in research surveys, event raffles etc
How we share the data with third-parties
We have agreements with third parties who process personal data in accordance with our instructions. Below are third parties that may be processing your data on our behalf.
Wix is a platform used to host and run the Website
Google will process your personal data on our behalf as provider of our email services and as an operator of Google Analytics.
Mailchimp provides our email marketing service
Stripe provides our payment services.
POWR provides the plugin that is integrated to bridge the gap between the Website and other third party services we
use to share your personal data with Mailchimp and Stripe.
Zoom provides our online conferencing services for online events or projects. Your personal data is used within the
UX Playground team to monitor audience reach and attendance.
Adobe XD provides the Cloud-based prototyping tool for online workshops and exercises for projects, and your personal data will be requested to create an account.
Slack provides the communication tool for the UX Playground community members.
Notion provides the Learning Management System for projects.
Miro provides the tool for online workshops and exercises for projects.
Google Drive provides cloud storage for documents
How to opt out of data collection
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you rights regarding the way we process your information, and we aim to allow you to exercise these rights easily.
Marketing opt —
You have an absolute right to object to processing your personal data for marketing purposes, and we are always happy to comply with requests to exercise these rights. We will do our best to comply with other requests to stop processing your data, but in some circumstances we will be unable to – if that is the case, we will always explain why.
You have the option to opt via one of our marketing emails. You will find a link at the bottom of the email to ‘Unsubscribe’.
Contact us directly —
If you have other concerns about how your data is processed, please contact us on email@example.com